Confessions of a Worldwide Diva

Sunday, December 11, 2011

London Visit 2011-- My Thoughts and Experiences thru Photos


I've been to London, England many many times--I've used it as a jump off  point to get me to Athens, GR and Paris, FR  a couple of times. However this was one of the few times that I DIDNT LEAVE THE UK to venture out elsewhere. Strangely enough, this was by far my best visit EVER to our BRITISH COUSIN COUNTRY. So much fun, so many people, so many interesting experiences. --it was great to reconnect with old friends that I've not seen in 3 years as well as meet others for the first time. London is a perfect place for a culture vulture like myself with so much diversity everywhere where you turn!!

Yes, I cried when I knew that it was time for me to board that Delta flight back to the ATL---
and get back to THAT hectic, stressful and slightly painful reality called L.I.F.E. But it is what it is.
I am a survivor-no matter what is thrown my way. Romans Chapter 8 Verse 30-31 is what I breathe by now

I live to travel..I live to dance.  There's another adventure just on the horizon WITH MY NAME ON IT!! 

By the way for those that might view the pics, they do include amateur shots of::
Westfield in Stratford, Europes Biggest shopping Mall and area (the main arena) that will host the OLYMPICS in 2012,Zumba in Plaistow E13 and Walthamstow E17 along side  British Zumba Instructors ,Lou Lou, Sophia Jones and Salsa Pam Pam, Victoria Station, Angel area, Mare Street, Camdentown and much more.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment