Confessions of a Worldwide Diva

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Time for the 2 year anniversary Bashment/Sentao Mashup




zumbalogo
BECOME A FAN
JOIN IN-BE A 'FEATURED' FAN.
 
If you missed the Sentao Premiere dont miss the sentao encore
Come join me this Saturday for my Sentao Explosion/2 year Anniversary Bashment.

ENTER YOUR E-MAIL
FREE UPDATES!
JOIN NOW!!
About Regina 

Zumba allows me to SHARE my love of fitness and globally inspired dance and movement.  Shall we dance?  

IT'S THE NEW FLAVA --ZUMBA WITH REGINA  
  
Regina Cannon
Regina Cannon
Look for me on www.Zumba.com
in the instructor search box.
ZUMBA  TONING 

   
It's 1/2 Dancing , 1/2 strength conditioning --ALL FUN!!


toning sticks
Zumba Toning  
Saturdays @ 8:00a
and 4:30p on Sundays 
 

FIND ME ON:   

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on TwitterVisit my blog
Find me on Google+
You'll be glad you did!!











 
 Zumbaholics!!  
     
Please join me for a toe tapping, waist whinin' good time as I celebrate my 2 year Zumba anniversary this Saturday at Body Conscious in Dallas, Ga. Now this is the same location that hosted my Georgia Premiere of Zumba Sentao back in June--AND WE HAD AN AWESOME CROWD(Look at the picture above!).  Let's show em how we DO IT IN THE ATL!! We will be carpooling to this event by meeting at the Hapeville Village Church at 2:30p; leaving PROMPTLY at 2:45 for this joyous event!!
Space is limited so pre-order your spot NOW by calling 770 627 3126.  

Cost : $12.00 in advance   
           $13.00 at the door

I  WANT MY STUDENTS IN THE FRONT 'TO JAM OUT' AT THIS FACILITY---SO COME ON OUT --AND MEET ME IN HAPEVILLE SO WE CAN TRAVEL AS A GROUP!!  LET'S DO THIS!!
 zumba anniversary sentao  
     
I'm bringing the CAKE, whistles and other festive goodies..SHALL WE DANCE?



   

 
   


My Zumba Sentao Demo  at the Ambient Plus Studio

on May 18th  
zumbathonsentao 
 The photo above show active participates in my 1st Sentao Demonstration--- Gettin' down in ATLANTA!!   

'Like' my fan page (Regina Zumba Goddess Cannon) on Facebook and you too can win prizes and receive discounts on exclusive 'fan page' only specials! 
 Fan Page Button
         (Click the above link to join now)  
Energize yourself with Zumba!!  
Zumbagirls are HOT    



  

If you've enjoyed your experience with Zumba with Regina, then please tell a friend. Be sure to share this newletter on your favorite social media network! 
Have a Healthy day!!
Sincerely,  

 Regina "Zumba Goddess" Cannon  aka Ms. 'Turbo Hips'
Zumba Fitness/Specialty Zumba Instructor
International Presenter   

regina.cannon3@gmail.com
770 875 2173      
         

No comments:

Post a Comment